SIGN UP FOR OUR NEXT SHORESH STUDY TOUR TO ISRAEL!
Patriarchs, Prophets, High Priest and Coming King!
November 14-28, 2021
CAD$500/person deposit due July 14, 2021.
2021 Tour Package price – CAD$5,481 (includes airfare from Toronto)
Land Only – CAD$4,333
These prices are based on 20 tour participants and the current CAD/USD exchange rate. A larger group may result in a decrease in price at time of final payment. Fluctuations in the foreign exchange rates may result in a price increase or decrease, adjusted at time of final payment.
Book soon to secure a cheap add-on flight from some major western cities!
Space is limited – complete and forward the following Reservation & Deposit Form, along with your CAD$500 deposit/person to secure your spot TODAY:
Currently, Canada is flagged a “red” country, without a reciprocal travel arrangement with Israel. If we must cancel the tour, due to Canada’s COVID restrictions, we will refund your deposit.
Requirements for inbound travel to Israel may change prior to this tour. As at June 2, 2021, foreigners who have a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 will be allowed into Israel, without an isolation period, provided you present a negative COVID-19 PCR test which was taken within 72 hours of departure to Israel. See Government of Israel website for updates.
What makes this tour unique?
- Shoresh Study Tours explore the Jewish roots of our faith, bringing greater revelation and insight to the scriptures and to our relationship with our Messiah.
- Our guide will unveil the scriptures in a way you have never heard before! Everyone on our 2019 tour was profoundly impacted by the teaching and passion.
- We aim to limit our tour to approx. 32 people to allow for an intimate and flexible group.
- We have the privilege of staying at Christ Church Guesthouse, just inside the Jaffa Gate in the Old City of Jerusalem. Most tours must bus to/from the Old City, so we have ample opportunity to engage in the Old City atmosphere. Christ Church Guesthouse is only a 10 minute walk to the Western Wall!
- Our tour is quite extensive – 15 Days inclusive of flights to/from Canada.
- We will travel cross-country to visit sites from the Old and New Testaments, include the history of modern Israel, and learn about God’s work among Jewish people and believers in the land today!